Search

EN

arrow
Kador Group

EN

arrow

Ukraine Breaking News Today Live on 07-05-2024

Stay on top of Russia-Ukraine war 07-05-2024 developments on the ground with KyivPost fact-based news, exclusive video footage, photos and updated war maps.

Ukraine Breaking News Today Live on 07-05-2024

Russia in Deadly Fix in Ukraine, But Does It Realize It?

Russia in Deadly Fix in Ukraine, But Does It Realize It?
Renowned US author and analyst, Chuck Pfarrer explains why Russia is continuing to fail in Ukraine and is struggling to advance despite all of its recent reinvigorated efforts.

Putin and Orban Meet in Moscow for Ukraine Talks

Putin and Orban Meet in Moscow for Ukraine Talks
German Chancellor Olaf Scholz vowed that the European Union's backing for Ukraine would not weaken despite Hungarian Viktor Orban's controversial trip to Moscow on Friday.

Ukrainian Partisans Blow Up Russian Railroad Track Used to Transport Ammo From North Korea

Ukrainian Partisans Blow Up Russian Railroad Track Used to Transport Ammo From North Korea
A Russian agent working with the Atesh partisan movement carried out the attack. The agent refused to take payment.

‘One Hundred Percent Result’ - Ukraine Downs All 32 Russian-Launched Shahed Drones

‘One Hundred Percent Result’ - Ukraine Downs All 32 Russian-Launched Shahed Drones
Six private houses and a car were damaged due to falling drone debris in one of the settlements in the Kyiv region.

Ukrainian Drone Strike Targets Russian Gunpowder Factory: Defense Official

Ukrainian Drone Strike Targets Russian Gunpowder Factory: Defense Official
A source from Ukraine's defense sector said the attack was carried out using explosive drones - one of which successfully hit the military facility in the city of Kotovsk in Russia's Tambov region.

ISW Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, July 4, 2024

ISW Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, July 4, 2024
Latest from the Institute for the Study of War.

‘I’m Fine, I Don’t Know About My Brain, Though’ – Ukraine at War Update for July 5

‘I’m Fine, I Don’t Know About My Brain, Though’ – Ukraine at War Update for July 5
US Democrats increasingly call for alternative to Biden; Ukraine hits Russian gunpowder factory; American jailed for 12 years in Russia on drug charges; At least one killed by shelling in Pokrovsk.